- operates as a mutual trading facility available to members only
- purchases gardening sundries in bulk and sells on to members at discounted prices.
- offers over 250 product lines, pots, seeds trays and composts to fill them; fertilizers to make plants grow, string and canes to tie them to; weedkiller and treatments to make grass grow, to mention but a few.
- any profit made from the hut is used to improve the facilities on the allotment site and to help finance the annual flower and produce show.
- in addition the association makes seeds available to members through the National Society of Allotments and Leisure Gardeners Seed Scheme. Seeds are typically discounted by as much as 50%.
- the hut carries a small selection of seeds available to members only.
- to see our full price list click here - but to take advantage of these prices you must be a member of the association