Photography - Hints and Tips
Here are some hints and tips from our photography judge to help entrants display their photographs to full advantage:
- Photographs look best mounted on neutral coloured card or cartridge paper.
- The mount should have a 2.5cm (1 inch) border all round.
- It is easy to mount them using double sided tape (available from Hobbycraft for example)
- We should not be reusing mounts from the like of school photos which are brown with gold lines as they detract from a good photograph.
- There is no need to spend a lot of money on mounts .
We look forward to seeing the entries